Where are the nutrition facts?
Nutrition facts can be found on the back of all of our products as well as the product pages.
What is the difference between Proteinest and Áal?
Although both products are specifically for cats, they have their different purpose that should be considered:
1. Proteinest is made from fresh chicken, turkey, and trout. It focuses on a higher protein to cater towards all life stages and breeds.
2. Áal is made from fresh salmon, chicken, and plant based protein. It focuses on a balanced content between protein and fat to cater towards all life stages and breeds.
How do I pick between Ranch, Orchard, and Meadow for dogs?
The three products are specifically for dogs but each have their unique purpose that should be considered.
1. Ranch is made from fresh poultry, seafood, and peas. It focuses on a mix of proteins and fat to cater towards adult/senior large breeds.
2. Orchard is made from duck, chicken, and turkey, combined with sweet potatoes and whole eggs. It focuses on being the energy booster that caters towards adult/senior small breeds.
3. Meadow is made from turkey, chicken, and fruits. It focuses on extra proteins and calcium to cater towards puppies of all breeds.
Place your question or heading here
Here you can place an explanation or answer to the question.