Whether you’d like to ask a question, join the Petzlove family or can’t find what you’re looking for, we’re here to help!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I purchase PetzLove products?Please visit Our Products to learn more about our products and where you can purchase them!
Where is my order?You can track the order by selecting My Orders > Order Details to see the tracking number from Canada Post.
How long will it take to receive my order?All Canadian orders will take 3-5 business days to be shipped. Please note that during COVID-19, Canada Post may receive delays in shipping.
How do I become a wholesaler for PetzLove?Do you own a pets store, clinic, or is a distributor? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss with our team!
What is Calculated Nutrients™?Calculated Nutrients™ is Petzlove™’s promise to all pets and pet owners that the food they are eating has the right amount of protein and fat for the life stage they are currently in. We created this formula after months of research and development with leading industry specialists to have the correct levels of fat and protein on each of our products to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
What are the Refunds & Exchange policies?Refunds & Exchanges
Unfortunately, we currently do not accept returns or exchanges for the safety of our customers. If you have received a product that you are not satisfied with, please contact us at email@example.com. Your item must be in the same condition that you have received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. Items will be reviewed and examined by our team. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. DUE TO COVID-19, OUR RETURN POLICY MAY SUBJECT TO CHANGE. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
What payment methods are accepted?We currently accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards.
All expenses before or after purchases required must be paid in full by customers.
Where are the nutrition facts?Nutrition facts can be found on the back of all of our products as well as the product pages.
What is the difference between Proteinest and Áal?Although both products are specifically for cats, they have their different purpose that should be considered.
- Proteinest is made from fresh chicken, turkey, and trout. It focuses on a higher protein cater towards all life stages and breeds.
- Áal is made from fresh salmon, chicken, and plant based protein. It focuses on a balanced content between protein and fat cater towards all life stages and breeds.
How do I pick between Ranch, Orchard, and Meadow for dogs?The three products are specifically for dogs but each have their unique purpose that should be considered.
- Ranch is made from fresh poultry, seafood, and peas. It focuses on a mix of proteins and fat to cater towards adult/senior large breeds.
- Orchard is made from duck, chicken, and turkey, combined with sweet potatoes and whole eggs. It focuses on being the energy booster that caters towards adult/senior small breeds.
- Meadow is made from turkey, chicken, and fruits. It focuses on extra proteins and calcium cater towards puppies of all breeds.
Where are your ingredients and raw materials from?Our ingredients and raw materials are all sourced and manufactured in Canada in order to select the best quality available which are then brought into our facility, tested as per Health Canada guidelines and standards, then processed and packaged further into finished goods.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.